Want to work in a dynamic and international team? Join the Technical Department of Shopboostr to help us develop & scale our innovative technology for the future of Web & Ecommerce interaction!
Who we are
With Shopboostr we are a full-service technology provider specialized in the digital environment. We help online retailers through innovative Web & Ecommerce technologies in the establishment of a fully personalized customer interaction. Whether marketplaces, comparison websites, intranet portals or management systems. We develop interactive platforms, tailored to the customer´s needs for a modern online presence.
– You are passionate about startups and want to work in a fast moving startup in the Web & E-Commerce field?
– We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer Intern to join our team.
– You will work closely with the product team of Shopboostr, getting room and responsibility to drive your own projects.
– Within your role you will work on different kind of projects, based on your skillset: development of new & innovative applications for online platforms, new functionalities for our dashboard, synchronisation with external providers…and much more.
– You are passionate about the newest technologies
– You are familiar with Ruby (Rails or other frameworks)
– You are familiar to structure your work and follow the latest development methods (e.g. scrum, agile)
– You are eager to work in a fast growing Startup
What we offer:
– A great experience in building innovative products in the Ecommerce & Web field
– Getting to know various business models and developing new startup ventures from scratch
– Get deeper understanding and insight about innovative and complex applications which can be applied in the business world.
– Be a full member of our motivated team, which believes in the fit of the solution within the current market trend towards personalization.
– You will get a lot of responsibility, can work on diverse projects in a fun and international working atmosphere!
– We are based at the TU Berlin Incubator, with a lot of young startups and entrepreneurial events happening on an ongoing basis!
– On a long-term basis we are looking to transfer that internship to a full-time position.
If you are interested, please only apply via the following application process on this website: http://shopboostr.de/jobs/
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The Shopboostr team