Marketing and Content Associate (m/f), Berlin
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform connecting over 450,000 experts to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
As a member of Atheneum’s marketing team you will develop the company’s international marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for content creation of blogs and the website and management with external vendors. This is a chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry.
• Implement Atheneum’s global marketing strategy, in line with business development needs and overall company goals
• Create a variety of client-facing marketing materials e.g. company presentations, newsletters
• Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories
• Ensure successful implementation and monitoring of online and offline marketing campaigns
• Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video
• Enhance and develop Atheneum’s brand in-line with the refreshed brand identity
• content management with external vendors
• Manage the distribution of content across all channels
Profiles We Are Looking For
• 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing, preferably within B2B services
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing a plus
• Understanding of content marketing tasks: SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
• Hands-on mentality and solution-oriented attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
• Ability to collaborate with multinational and cross-functional teams
• English native speaker; knowledge of additional language is an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, experience with design software is desirable
Please send your most recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.We are looking forward to your application.