Who we are
Feingeist is a Berlin software startup developing security and productivity tools for OS X.
Our mission is to enhance security and productivity of our customers´ through sophisticated
user interfaces of our applications: Elegant Solutions for Modern Problems.
We have more than 10 years of software development experience for OS X and other platforms.
Everything started with an expertise in the field of network technology and security
while our competence in email productivity manifested throughout the last 3 years.
Our latest product MailButler is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple
Mail and sees a rapidly growing number of active users.
What you‘ll get
– Exciting challenges in a positive and fun work environment
– A flat hierarchy and plenty of responsibilities from the start
– A long-term career perspective at a thriving software startup
– A lot of responsibility and a steep learning curve from day one
What you‘ll do
– Perform in- outbound sales activities such as calling, emailing, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications
– Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
– Onboard new customers to our products
What we expect
– Very good communication skills (english and german)
– You love sales and you know how to close a deal
– Some experience with macOS and Apple Mail
– Self-driven and hands-on mentality
– High degree of self-organisation
– Prior sales and relationship management experience are a plus but not a must
If you are interested in this opportunity to learn and work at Feingeist, please don’t hesitate
any second. Send us your application, including a CV and a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to include references to your own projects, code samples of your work or any
other certificates, we would love to have a look!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!