Tapptic, an european digital agency, creates smart services all over Europe (Belgium, France, Switzerland, Poland and Germany). We are fresh to the German market, and are looking for a self motivated and energetic intern, who would be required to strengthen our bid acquisition and project delivery processes in Germany.
You will be required to work with teams based across our geographies, to ensure future clients are presented and delivered high quality bids, whilst working to kick-off and maintain the bids that we win.
**Expectations & Tasks**
– Substract & identify technical requirements from tender documents
– Help build technical specifications
– Help create technical concepts
– Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs
– Help with organizing – website translations, tender document translations
– Master in Computer Related Studies, Project Management or Business related degree
– Embrace the phrase „digital Swiss Army knife“
– Experience in digital project deliveries
– Excellent, planning, coordination and organisational skills
– Strong interest in innovative digital solutions
– You are fluent in German and English
– 6 months internship