We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of more than 20 highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech, medicine and entrepreneurship. We’re an alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of multiple innovation grants and supported by, among others, leading VCs, Bayer Healthcare, Microsoft and European insurance companies.
Implementing and improve high performance marketing campaigns combined with strong app marketing/retention.
– Manage and run a high performance marketing team
– Execute all of our marketing projects like campaign planning, customer research, growth, new channel development
– Optimize growth of all our free and paid user acquisition across all channels (from Local Marketing, Social, SEA, and SEO to partnerships and app marketing, etc.)
– Optimization of every aspect of the conversion funnel
**Who we are looking for:**
– Strong experience in multiple marketing channels with strong core skills in one of them (Local Marketing, SEO, SEA, App Marketing …)
– Proactive, result oriented work style with a data driven mindset
– Out of the box thinker who is eager to find growth hacks the world hasn’t seen yet
– Previous startup and first leadership experience
– Very strong analytical and communication skills
**What we offer:**
– You work directly together with the management team and the founders with a high impact on the future of the company
– You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare
– You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin
– Work in an awesome office with breakfast on Mondays, beer on Fridays and an actual staff cook who makes sure no one ever goes home hungry
– High responsibility
– Competitive salary with ample room to grow and rise in the ranks as the company gets bigger
– Relevant share stake for high performers possible
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra (Founder) and Chung Huynh (HR Manager). We are excited to get to know you!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!