Atheneum is a global knowledge broker, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions and support them on core strategic projects. Thanks to the Atheneum Expert Network, and complemented by our custom recruitment, clients can gain The company’s global footprint extends over 8 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Seoul, and our Team represents 35+ nationalities and 40+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join Atheneum’s Global Business Development Team and cover the EMEA region. In this role you will be expected to accelerate Atheneum’s growth in EMEA by establishing, deepening and expanding relationships with new and existing clients. You will work with, and report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer (based in Germany). This is a unique chance to further strengthen Atheneum’s presence in the EMEA region and contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry.
**Profiles We Are Looking For**
– Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales or a relevant field
– Experienced professionals with an ability to manage B2B relationships
and effectively engage Atheneum’s senior-level clients with several
years of relevant experience
– Strong drive and proactive mindset with the ability to work
– Stellar networking skills with an ability to build strong lasting
– Hands-on mentality, solution oriented attitude with the willingness
to overcome challenges
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a passion for
Atheneum’s value proposition and ability to negotiate
– Strong problem solving skills
– Excellent management and organizational skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, multinational, entrepreneurial
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office
– Fluent in English, both spoken and written
– Design and implement Atheneum’s business development strategy for the
EMEA region, in collaboration with the Chief Business Development
– Have a thorough understanding of the Atheneum value proposition and
be able to communicate effectively across Atheneum’s portfolio of
– Independently prospect for new clients and increase share of wallet
amongst the existing clients to ensure rapid revenue growth in line
for exceeding revenue targets
– Build strong, lasting relationships with senior and highly
professional clients by arranging client calls/ visits/ workshops
etc. to promote the Atheneum value proposition and grow Atheneum’s
– Gather client feedback and competitive intelligence on Atheneum and
– Adhere to the Atheneum guidelines and processes, including the usage
of Salesforce.com and timely reporting that provides an analysis of
the account activity and revenue data
– Ensure effective working relationships with all global Atheneum teams
to strive for highest client satisfaction and effective sharing of
Please send your most recent CV to: jobs @ atheneum-partners.com
We are looking forward to your application!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!