**MEDWING** is building an end-to-end staffing and workforce management platform to solve healthcare’s rising shortage of professionals. We are well-funded by prominent investors in digital health and have already established a solid team of top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers.
We’re now looking for a **Ruby on Rails DevOp Engineer** interested in building full stack products and systems to solve healthcare’s most pressing problem – staffing. Working closely with cross-functional partners, you will sit in the driver’s seat in delivering impactful products.
**Your Key Responsibilities**
– Implementation of new business logic in our frontend and backend applications
– Working with various third party APIs to automate processes
– Building practical admin interfaces to enable our internal teams to
– Maintaining our AWS infrastructure
– You have 3+ years of work experience as a developer and at least 2 years of experience in Ruby-on-Rails
– You have at least 2 years of experience with and high interest in AWS
technologies, including CloudFormation, EC2, Route 53, Elasticache,
– You are comfortable working with Git
– You have experience with automated testing
– You have a structured, proactive working style
– You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind
– You get things done
– You are a team player
– Very experienced team of founders and well-funded by prominent investors
– Be part of a skilled full stack team
– High degree of individual responsibility
– A unique corporate culture incl. free drinks, amazing coffee, fruit
baskets and great team events
**Ready for MEDWING?**
Apply here: **firstname.lastname@example.org** or visit **medwing.workable.com**
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!