**What we’re looking for:**
A Product Owner / Product Manager (Fulltime) for the PPC, SEO and Content Marketing inhouse software solutions.
**Your tasks with us:**
– Motivating and managing a team of 8 developers and designers
– Monitoring and coordinating various projects while maintaining deadlines
– First person of contact for the developer and design teams and implementation of user-stories
– Project and capacity management, ensuring capacities and resources are efficiently allocated
– Definition, implementation and prioritization of user-stories, concepts and design/ branding guidelines
– Working closely with the three departments (PPC, SEO and Content Marketing), the management and our clients
– Understanding the needs of clients and deriving appropriate product requirements
– Successfully completed university degree related to business
economics, IT or something similar
– At least 2 years of relevant work experience as product owner or similar
– You understand agile management techniques such as Scrum / Kanban
– Independent, responsible, analytical and solution-focused way of working
– You speak fluent English and at least basic German (Russian language skills are not a ‘must have’ but considered as a plus)
– You are an expert communicator who possess the talent to motivate, inspire and manage a team of people
– Ideally, you have knowledge in HTML / CSS, Balsamiq Mockups, ExtJS, Confluence and JIRA (not a ‘must have’ but considered as a
– You have a European / German work permit and are either currently living in Berlin or are able to move immediately
Besides working with a young, creative and international team, we offer a career with exciting opportunities and responsibilities. You can expect to have a meaningful role with a genuine impact to the business. You’ll work in comfortable style at our modern offices in the heart of Kreuzberg. When you’re hungry – just visit our personal company cook. If you like to work out in the morning or would like to sleep a bit longer – no problem, we offer flexible working hours. You’ll also receive your own laptop, which you’re welcome to take home. If you have any requests or concerns, our Feelgood manager always has a listening ear for you.
Apply online now by sending us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and relevant references / certificates) as PDF files. Please note that we can only consider complete applications.