Atheneum is a global knowledge broker, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions and support them on core strategic projects.
Thanks to the Atheneum Expert Network, and complemented by our custom recruitment, clients can gain the latest and most in-depth insights across more than 7,000 niche market segments .The company’s global footprint extends over 8 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Seoul, and our Team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages .
We have an opening for an exciting role where you will play a key part in the product development department. The ideal candidate will work closely with our CTO on new technology initiatives. The main goal of this role is to understand our platform and our user’s / client’s needs. You will be supporting us in optimizing our platform user’s experience by identifying problems and challenges, and proactively work with the team on new features. The ideal candidate for this position is a recent graduate with 1-2 years’ experience.
– Assist the product manager in miscellaneous regular activities:
preparing product documentation, testing developed features
– Suggest and implement initiatives to increase the internal platform’s
adoption and use
– Plan and prepare required user documents for the different internal
platform stakeholders (e.g. user manuals, release presentations)
– Control and maintain the internal platform’s data consistency
– Build and generate regular and ad-hoc business metrics and reports
– Conduct ad-hoc and regular trainings on different technology-related
– Articulating user problems to stakeholders
**Profiles We Are Looking For**
– Experience in product design and development processes
– Previous experience with technical / documentation writing
– Previous experience with a BI solution a plus
– QA testing
– Understanding Agile methodologies and supporting project management
– Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– Excellent English writing level
Apply now via www.atheneum-partners.com/careers
We are looking forward to your application!
Watch our company videos to get a glimpse of life at Atheneum and meet our employees: http://atheneum-partners.com/careers