Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients‘ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company’s global footprint extends to 6 offices on 4 continents including New York, London, New York, Lahore, Shanghai and Hong Kong, and 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique opportunity to contribute to a dynamic, Fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an international context. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors.
We have an opportunity for you to play a key role in the product development department. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Product Manager on new technology initiatives. The main goal of this role is to provide our platform and our user’s / client’s needs. If you are interested in our products, And proactively with the team on new features. The ideal candidate for this position would have a first experience in product management either as an intern or as a working student.
– Participate in the strategic product development and design process.
– Assist the product manager in various activities: preparing product
documentation, testing developed features.
– Suggest and assist in implementing product initiatives to increase
the internal platform’s usage.
– Supporting the planning and preparation of required documents for the
different internal platform stakeholders (e.g. user manuals, release
– Assist in monitoring and maintaining the internal platform’s data
– Support in generating regular and ad-hoc business metrics and
– Assist in the preparation of ad-hoc and regular trainings on
different technology-related topics.
– Provide support in troubleshooting platform related issues and bugs.
– First experience in product design, project management or development
– Previous experience with technical / documentation writing is a plus.
– Familiar with QA testing process.
– A basic understanding of agile methodologies and project management
– Proficient in MS Office package.
– Excellent spoken and written English skills.
– Proactive, ability to multitask and identify key priorities
– Available for at least 3 months.
Apply now via www.atheneum-partners.com/careers
We are looking forward to your application!
Watch our company videos to get a glimpse of life at Atheneum and meet our employees: http://atheneum-partners.com/careers