Peak Ace AG, established in 2007, is an international performance marketing agency based in Berlin. With more than 100 employees, we implement campaigns in over 20 languages at native speaker level. With our technology-driven approach, Peak Ace is a one-stop shop for highly flexible, data-driven solutions for all relevant performance marketing channels including PPC, Social Advertising, Digital Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization, SEO as well as Performance Content Marketing.
- Excellent language skills in Arabic (native speaker level)
- Fluent in either German or English
- At least one year of professional experience in the field of PPC
- Knowledge of Google Adwords – ideally you are certified as a Google Advertising Professional (Google Adwords Certification Program)
- Knowledge of the tools and technologies used in the PPC context is desirable but not mandatory (3rd party tracking tools, AdWords editor, bid management)
- High online affinity and enthusiasm for keyword advertising
- Confident in working with MS-Office applications, especially Excel
- Proactive, positive and team-oriented way of working as well as pronounced affinity to the Internet and numbers
- Responsible for the planning, conception, implementation and control of Arabic PPC campaigns
- Keyword research and ad copywriting & optimization in Arabic
- Independent, operative support, as well as conceptual development of existing campaign structures
- Continuous optimization and quality control of campaigns with regard to defined customer goals
- Evaluation and interpretation of performance-related KPIs and preparation of reports
- Completion of the Google Advertising Professional certification
- The long-term goal is to qualify you for a senior position in order to serve major clients independently
- Workload: part-time and full-time (min. 20h/ week)
What we offer
- A corporate culture in which participation is encouraged in a fun, collaborative atmosphere
- Work in a creative environment with a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Be part of a multicultural team
- Company lunch Monday to Thursday (for free)
- Modern working space in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Close cooperation with well-known brands from all conceivable industries
- Home office option (after the probation period)
- Work in the sun: enjoy a whole week in our pool office in Cyprus
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
Apply online now by sending us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references / certificates, desired salary) as PDF files.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!