Marketing Intern Position (m/f)
Ort: Berlin, Deutschland
Start: So bald wie möglich
Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that offers medical advice anytime, anywhere. Digital Health is one of the remaining big markets that is on the edge of transitioning from the offline to the online world. Google says that already today 5% of all search queries are health related.
We’re a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine (one of the founders is a M.D.). We’re alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, Winner of multiple innovation grants and funded by leading venture capitalists and a leading european insurance company.
As a Marketing Intern you will be working with a skilled and motivated international team. The role requires a sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit and it offers high chances of professional growth. This exciting internship position, requires a background in marketing, economics, business administration, engineering or equivalent. You will not only work collaboratively with other team members to complete tasks, but have the opportunity to take full ownership of several projects. Therefore, we are always searching for highly motivated people to join us.
**About the role:**
– Plan and creatively support the construction of online campaigns.
– Manage and optimize using a data-driven mindset to contribute to the success of – Medlanes’s cross-channel marketing efforts including, but not limited to, Google Adwords (SEM, Display, App Installs…), affiliate marketing, email, push and social media.
– Support, monitor, analyze and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize ROI and LTV.
– Participate in the creation of content for our newsletter, blog, social media (articles, videos, picture stories…) and our homepage.
– Monitor our press coverage, update the press review and press kit.
– Native German Speaker and fluent in English (Mandatory).
– Demonstrate a strong interest in performance-driven online marketing and exploring new marketing opportunities.
– Striking analytical skills and excellent proficiency in Excel.
– Ability to work independently and Hand-on mentality.
– Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation and always trying to get better.
– Ideally, you have gained first professional experience in the internet sector, especially in Online Marketing.
– Image and video creation skills (like Photoshop) would be a plus.
**What we offer:**
– A paid Internship with the possibility of a permanent position
– You work directly together with the management team and the founders with a high impact on the future of the company.
– A steep learning curve through lots of responsibility and your own projects.
– You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare.
– Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin in one of the hottest startup sectors.
– All the perks you’d expect in startup (huge kitchen, awesome office, etc. etc.)
Are you ready for the challenge?
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please send us an email to **email@example.com** with your CV+Cover Letter and your earliest start day in English. Please include where you found our job posting. Your contact person is Manuel Gonzalez Alzuru (CMO). We are excited to get to know you!