Executive Assistant to Founder and CEO of a recognized key player in innovating German AI!
**Who are we?**
We are a Berlin-based AI & Big Data company that helps high-tech companies make more informed decisions based on facts and figures from global innovation data. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies, and we are about to grow globally. We offer a multicultural and passionate, small team with a growth mentality.
**Who are you?**
– You are a bright, energetic and enthusiastic student.
– You are fluent in German and English; you have excellent communication skills and great attitude and personality.
– You have entrepreneurial interests and consider yourself the best of the best.
– You have demonstrated initiative by starting an organization, championing a cause or leading a team.
– You love to be challenged intellectually but are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do hard work (even our CEO does grunt work).
– You should be authentic, flexible and a team player – while able to set boundaries, agile, accountable and business savvy.
– You are positive and open: for the success of the company no job is too small, no task is too big.
What’s the position?
Your chief responsibility will be to support the CEO in administrative elements of the business (i.e. finance, HR, office management) and possibly special projects (i.e. business development, fundraising, strategy). This will require strong organization, communication, and execution skills. This position will give you extraordinary exposure into how to build and run a successful business. You could certainly find yourself growing into a more prominent role at mapegy or even start your own company after a year!
Are you interested?
Send your resume AND cover letter to Dr. Peter Walde (email@example.com).