**Medlanes** is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that offers medical advice anytime, anywhere. Digital Health is one of the remaining big markets that is on the edge of transitioning from the offline to the online world. Google says that already today 5% of all search queries are health related.
We’re a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine (one of the founders is a M.D.). We’re alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, Winner of multiple innovation grants and funded by leading venture capitalists and a leading european insurance company.
As the Junior Marketing Expert you will be working with a skilled and motivated international team. The role requires an entrepreneurial spirit and it offers high chances of professional growth. This exciting position, requires a background in marketing, economics, business administration or equivalent with a strong creative skill set. You will not only work collaboratively with other team members to complete tasks, but have the opportunity to take full ownership of several projects. Therefore, we are always searching for highly motivated people to join us.
**About the role:**
– Plan and support the construction of offline campaigns and special marketing initiatives
– Create a creative Guerilla marketing campaigns and execute them
– Support, monitor, analyze and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize ROI and LTV.
– Native German and/or fluent in English (at least one is mandatory).
– Demonstrate a strong interest in performance-driven offline marketing and exploring new marketing opportunities.
– Creative mindset and out of the box thinking (for Guerilla marketing).
– Ability to work independently and Hand-on mentality.
– Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation and always trying to get better.
– Ideally, you have gained first professional experience in the internet sector, especially in Offline Marketing and / or the healthcare space.
– Image creation skills (Photoshop or similar) would be a plus.
**What we offer:**
– You work directly together with the management team and the founders with a high impact on the future of the company.
– A steep learning curve through lots of responsibility and your own projects.
– You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare.
**Are you ready for the challenge?**
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please send us an email with your CV+Cover Letter and your earliest start date in English. Please include where you found our job posting. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra (Founder) and Elza Brundzule (HR). **We are excited to get to know you!**