JOB OFFER – FULL TIME, Berlin Germany
Junior Communication Assistant – COSMOCOVER EUROPE
Cosmocover is a public relations and communications agency with offices in France and Germany. The agency is looking for a talented and hard working Press Assistant to join our newly established Berlin office. On a day to day basis you will assist German PR activities under the supervision of the European team leaders.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Office management tasks.
– Assisting the PR leads, calling the agency’s press contacts by telephone on a daily basis to pitch products, invite them to attend press events, etc.
– Hitting the phone and e-mail hard with proactive daily outreach to journalists and influencers to expand the agency database.
– Responding swiftly and smartly to media requests, always looking to give them something more!
– Creating reporting and tracking results – media analysis, making recommendations.
The ideal candidate:
– You are a positive person, always willing to help and you love working in a team environment.
– You have a fearless personality, beaming with optimism and you have a desire to change the world.
– You speak German (as your mother tongue) and English (at a professional level), then ideally another language such as Russian.
– You graduated with a media or journalism degree.
– You like working in a small team, but you are also very independent.
– You are familiar with technology and games.
Cosmocover is more interested in personalities than in “CVs” and is open-minded.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, send us your CV and an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit: cosmocover.com to check out what we do.
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Starting date: As soon as possible, latest /January 2018
Salary: depending on experience