Instant. Paid. Clear expectations. Ohlala is reinventing how dating happens. With a rapidly growing user base in Germany and the US we have a great opportunity for you to build your career. Join us and support our international expansion.
**How you can support us**
You’re currently at university and you want to get involved in a cutting-edge international business. You want to try out your skills in a fast-paced environment and contribute your own ideas. You are a team-player but also work well independently.
– Support our business development team in the international expansion of Ohlala
– Gather and research information (e.g. on the competitive landscape)
– Prepare and present reports to management in order to support informed decision-making
– Conduct strategic analyses and suggest actions
– Work with C-level management on special projects
– Independently execute smaller projects
– Studies in business administration or in a business-related field
– Superior social skills and teamwork attitude
– Great at execution abilities
– Reliability and autonomy
– Well versed in office software, esp. Keynote
– Very good language skills in both English and German
– Prior experience in business development is a plus
– The opportunity to work with one of the hottest start-ups in an awesome, international team
– Responsibility and freedom from day 1
– A cool office in the epicentre of Berlin’s start-up environment (Factory)
– As much coffee, drinks, fruit etc. as you like
Get in touch if you are really great at what you do and enthusiastic about working in a world-class team. Please send cover letter, CV, references, earliest start date to Michelle at email@example.com.