Instant. Paid. Clear expectations. Ohlala is reinventing how dating happens. With a rapidly growing user base in Germany and the US we are looking for top talent to support our expansion. We are pioneers on a mission to reshape an entire industry.
**How you can support us**
You are open-minded and like to interact with people. You are a digital native and complete tasks reliably and pragmatically.
Support our Community Management (Customer Service) Team in the areas of
– supporting our community of users
– ensuring compliance with company guidelines within the community
– Gathering feedback and suggesting actions
– quality assurance of our platform
Coordinate and help execute our social media activities in the different regions
– Superior social skills and teamwork attitude
– Good understanding of social media and user behaviour
– Reliability and autonomy
– Pragmatic mentality and organizational skills
– Experience with user activation is a big plus
– Very good language skills in both English and German
– The opportunity to work with one of the hottest start-ups in an awesome, international team
– Responsibility and freedom from day 1
– A cool office in the epicentre of Berlin’s start-up environment (Factory)
– As much coffee, drinks, fruit etc. as you like
– Paid internship
Get in touch if you are really great at what you do and enthusiastic about working in a world-class team. Please send cover letter, CV, references, earliest start date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Michelle Rosowski.