Instant. Paid. Extraordinary. Ohlala is reinventing how dating happens. With a rapidly growing user base in Germany and the US, we are looking for top talent to support our expansion. We are pioneers on a mission to reshape an entire industry.
**How you can support us**
You are open-minded and like to interact with people. You are a digital native and complete tasks reliably and pragmatically. Your are the born customer happiness angel.
Support our Business Development & Community Management (Customer Care) Team in the areas of
– supporting our community of users
– ensuring compliance with company guidelines within the community
– gathering feedback and suggesting actions
– quality assurance of our platform
Coordinate and help execute our social media activities in the different regions
Support our team in the international expansion of Ohlala
– Completed or working toward a college degree (junior level and up), preferably in a related field (Marketing/Communications)
– Superior social skills and teamwork attitude
– Good understanding of social media and user behaviour
– Reliability and autonomy
– Pragmatic mentality and organizational skills
– Experience with user activation is a big plus
– Native language skills in German.
– Very good language skills in English
– The opportunity to work with one of the hottest start-ups in an awesome, international team
– Responsibility and freedom from day 1
– A cool office in the epicentre of Berlin’s start-up environment (Factory)
– As much coffee, drinks, fruit etc. as you like
– Paid internship
Internship should be at least three to six months in duration. Considered applicants will have this as part of their educational curriculum. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume with your earliest starting date by email to Michelle at email@example.com.