We’re looking for a self-motivated individual to manage our influencer marketing operations all around the world.
Our ideal hire is someone who wants to learn and grow with us, rather than someone who checks all the boxes.
If you don’t meet 100% of the criteria but you believe in our company vision and want to be part of an open-minded and multicultural team, please apply.
You will manage social media influencer and company-side relations for our portfolio of international clients.
You should be comfortable talking to a range of people, from agents and talent managers, to marketing directors, to those creating the best content on social media.
Knowledge of lifestyle brands, mobile apps and YouTube influencers would be a big plus.
* End to end management of influencer marketing campaigns.
* Finding, recruiting and negotiating with social media influencers or their managers.
* Reporting back to companies on their campaigns, progress of negotiations and sponsored content.
* Ensuring information is shared between influencers and companies in a timely fashion so all deadlines are met.
* Undergraduate degree accepted
* C2 level written and spoken skills English level
* Good written and spoken skills in another language
* Eligible to work in Germany
* Strong understanding of social media and influencer marketing
* Takes initiative to create the best, most seamless experience for our customers
**What we offer**
* Be one of the first employee and work directly with the founding team.
* High responsibilities from day one and promotion to team leader with our team growth.
* Have a direct and visible impact on the growth and revenue of the company.
* Join an international team which will grow exponentially within the next few months.
* Learn how to be data-driven, agile and follow KPIs based on AARRR metrics.
* Work in a VC funded company, backed by american investors Techstars and Liberty Global.
* Have access to Techstars’ network of founders, mentors and partners worldwide.
* Friendly work atmosphere with a daily flex schedule, dog friendly, free beverages, fruits and snacks in the kitchen.
* Access to Factory’s events and the workshops from Google, Techstars, Y-Combinator, etc…
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Sponsokit’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Sponsokit.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!