Based in Berlin, the creative capital of Europe, we produce casual instant win games to harness the convergence between lottery and casino gaming. We believe that our players can have the best gaming experience if the team behind the games work in small, autonomous groups and control the whole process from idea to execution. This approach, together with a relentless focus on quality, has already allowed our games to achieve a run-rate of 35M+ within six months of going live. And now it is your chance to be a part of our success story. After all, everyone deserves a little bit of Glück!
We’re looking for an Intern – 2D Graphic Artist who wants to learn and grow on the job together with our team of awesome in-house graphic artists. Us being an early stage startup, you will work closely with the core team of the company and are expected to have the entrepreneurial spirit with a „getting things done“ attitude. The right candidate would be able to take an abstract concept such as “pick a popular casual game and turn it into a play for cash product” and produce multiple art concepts to choose from.
– Design 2D artwork and animations for our HTML5 games.
– Create Marketing and Promotion materials for our games.
– Maintain, iterate, and improve rolled out games.
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite apps.
– Ability to create clean and modern 2D digital artwork.
– Good communication and organizational skills.
– Passion for working in the gaming industry
– A Portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is required.
– UI/UX skills.
– Vector illustrations skills.
– Experience working in agile project environments.
– Work experience in the online gaming industry is a plus.
– An ultra-creative work environment.
– Access to all the modern tools of trade you will need.
– Long-term perspective towards our work and our biggest asset, our team!
– Flexible office hours.
– Extremely international company representing 20 Countries covering all Continents except Antarctica already!
– Flat company hierarchy.
You know that you are the right candidate we are looking for? Just send us your CV through our careers page at https://glueckgames.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0m4ox/ and let’s get talking!