We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of more than 20 highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech, medicine and entrepreneurship. We’re an alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of multiple innovation grants and supported by, among others, leading VCs, Bayer Healthcare, Microsoft and European insurance companies.
Run a high performance local marketing strategy combined with strong app marketing/retention.
– Develop and direct a high performance marketing team and our marketing strategy
– Head our marketing projects like campaign planning, customer research, growth, new channel development
– Optimize growth of all our free and paid user acquisition across all channels (from Local Marketing, Social, SEA, and SEO to partnerships and app marketing, etc.)
– Work on the optimization of every aspect of the conversion funnel
**Who we are looking for:**
– High intrinsic motivation and the willingness to go the extra mile
– An online marketing all-arounder with expert knowledge in our key channels (Local-, App/Mobile-, Performance Marketing)
– Out of the box thinker who is eager to find growth hacks the world hasn’t seen yet
– Previous startup experience from a similar role
– Proactive, result oriented work-style and a data driven mindset
**What we offer:**
– You work directly together with the management team and the founders with a high impact on the future of the company
– You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare
– You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin
– Work in an awesome office with breakfast on Mondays, beer on Fridays and an actual staff cook who makes sure no one ever goes home hungry
– High responsibility
– Competitive salary
– Relevant share stake for high performers
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra (Founder) and Chung Huynh (HR Manager). We are excited to get to know you!