● Work in a small team to design and create HTML5 games.
● Implement and maintain game clients.
● Create and maintain documentation.
● Maintain, iterate, and improve rolled out games.
● Keep up to date with new technologies and push us to adopt and evolve our
technologies with such innovations.
● Proficient with Typescript.
● Experience with libraries such as Pixi.js or Phaser.io.
● Knowledge of ECMAScript 6.
● Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns.
● Ability to write clean code.
● Great experience working with HTML5.
● Competitive salary plus bonus.
● Extremely international company with no two people from the same country and in total representing 20 Countries and 5 Continents already!
● Flat company hierarchy.