**We are Medlanes:**
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere – basically a “ doctor on your smartphone”.
We’re a team of around 20 highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech, medicine and entrepreneurship. We’re an alumnus of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by, among others, leading VCs, Bayer Healthcare, Microsoft and european insurance companies.
– You are the first point of contact to finance-related requests within the team as well as with external contacts, such as the tax advisors. (B2 german skills required)
– You perform functions that include billing, due payment of invoices and refunds, accounting control (incl. updating liquidity forecast)
– You create financial reports
– You participate in setting up a system of internal budgeting and KPIs
– You are responsible for invoice processing and other administrative tasks
– You take care of the bookkeeping process You prepare monthly and weekly management reports
**Who we are looking for:**
– You have strong data analysis skills and excellent knowledge of Excel
– Understanding the needs of a tech startup
– You love to work with numbers and can easily draw solid conclusions from data
– You are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently
– Handling multiple tasks and deadlines is no problem for you
– Excellent communication skills
– Good German and English skills complete your profile.
**What we offer:**
– You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
– You experience an excellent learning culture
– You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin
– Work in an awesome office with breakfast on mondays, beer on fridays and an actual staff cook who makes sure everybody never goes home hungry
– You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Start: Position available now
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is **Chung Huynh** and **Erik Stoffregen**. We are excited to get to know you!