Job level: Junior
Job type: Full-time
Original job ad: https://iris.ai/portfolio/customer-success-manager/
**Are you the candidate we’re looking for?**
We’re seeking an ambitious, creative team-player to fill the role of Customer Success Manager. The candidate we’re looking for is a solid communicator who comes with a proactive attitude towards building up Iris.ai’s sales function. You understand the crucial importance of listening to what our current and potential customers have to say and has the drive to provide best in the world service to them.
* Independently managing the beginning of the sales funnel – acquiring new customers
* Calling and pitching our solution to customers
* Being the point person for customer relationships, including event organization and attendance
* Communication with the team about the progress
* Understanding the relevant industries to approach
* Working cross-functionally with other team members
* Interest in developing the role and sales processes in a startup environment
**What you bring to the team**
Managing customers from various industries, you always want to find the best angle for collaboration with each client. This means that you are genuinely interested in listening to our customers’ needs in order to understand their business and being able to provide the best solution at the best possible time for them.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers and managing the accounts that you are able to convert. The customers you acquire will become your own portfolio, which you will be managing along with continuing customer acquisition. We will help you soft-land into the new role, with an overview of client segmentation and previous outreach efforts.
* Previous sales experience minimum of six months
* Interest in selling
* Outstanding listening and communication skills
* Comfortable with cold calls
* Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
* Innovative & creative mindset always trying to find the best way to serve our potential and current clients
* A proactive attitude with a forward-leaning personality & great time management skills
* A high performer who enjoys working in a high paced, startup culture
* Self-driven personality taking ownership of tasks from A to Z
* Experience in selling software
* BA or other degrees in business, technology, psychology or other relevant fields
**Want to work with us?**
* We are a location-agnostic team, with an initial operating base in Berlin
* You report directly to our Co-Founder & CMO
* We offer a competitive base salary and commission
* You will have flexible working times (except customer’s office hours)
* We expect you to contribute to the development of the sales processes and the Iris.ai software product based on customer preferences
* We are a highly motivated and a fun team to work with
Send your application and CV latest 19th of November 2017 to Maria firstname.lastname@example.org. She will also answer any questions related to the role.
Think you have exactly what we need? Get in touch!