market DNA is a community-based online market place for B2B market research, where market specialists can connect and collaborate with business decision makers.
- Market specialists gain market insights as active community member and can provide consulting services
- Business decision makers obtain market insights in the most efficient way possible
We are building AI and Advanced Analytics to democratize B2B market research. Our proposition is the first of its kind and will disrupt the B2B market research industry. We are on the pre-seed level and just finalized the business model and planning. We are in discussions with two leading European VC investors and expect to cut a deal by December 2017.
Are you intrigued by the advances in AI? Are you excited by the opportunity to develop a company’s technological backbone from the ground up? If so, we cannot wait to hear from you. Our start-up needs a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) who can provide technical leadership and training for the company. We are looking for a partner than an employee. The ideal applicant will be highly ambitious, have an organized and creative mindset that drives him or her to find innovative solutions to facilitate business decision making. If you also have a background in building marketplace platform(s) based on AI, we want to hear from you.
Design, develop and deploy innovative solutions to solve technical problems
- Closely collaborate with Product Managers to establish technical requirements
- Make sure our applications solve the business problems and set high-quality standards
- Share your experiences with the team and provide technical guidance when needed
- Managing vendors, negotiating deliverables and realizing deliveries
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- You should not only be familiar but highly passionate about Machine Learning and AI
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- You have 6+ years of experience in leading development teams
- You set up initial IT architectures and supported venture developers in selecting and developing the most suitable data infrastructure and technology
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and with tech and non-tech audiences
- Strong understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Experience working in agile and fast paced teams
- Devops experience (AWS, CI, Varnish, Memcache, Redis)
Participate in building a future market champion from the scratch and
- Join a high performing founding team with management consulting background
- Highly dynamic and creative work environment
- Attractive ownership stake beyond market average
Market DNA believes that “employees make the company”