Peak Ace AG is an international performance marketing agency based in Berlin. With more than 80 employees, Peak Ace AG develops and supports innovative online marketing solutions with a special focus on search. The solutions serve the marketing channels of search engine marketing as well as search engine optimization and related special disciplines such as link and content marketing, international search engine optimization, mobile advertising and bid management.
To support our international team we are currently looking for an Content Marketing & Online PR Assistant with Dutch (C2 or native level) (m/f).
• Support our Content Marketing team with the creation of campaigns in Dutch (translation from either German or English into Dutch)
• Optimize Content Marketing campaigns in Dutch
• Research, establish and maintain good working relationships with bloggers, experts and journalists via email and telephone
• Provide assistance to the team lead with client meetings and calls
• Workload: 20 hours per week
• A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in / or currently studying either of the following: communications, social studies, business studies or journalism (or something similar)
• Excellent language skills in Dutch (C2 or native level, spoken and written)
• Fluent in either German or English (spoken and written)
• You love creating content, writing copy and editing images
• Willing to keep learning and to further broaden your knowledge in Content Marketing and SEO
• Good working knowledge in MS-Office
• Previous experiences in Content Marketing / SEO / working in a marketing agency is considered as a plus
• Extra bonus but not necessary: experience in Google Analytics, Sistrix, Searchmetrics
What we offer
• Your own company laptop, which you’re welcome to take home
• Insights into the workings of performance advertising
• Company lunch from Monday to Thursday at no cost
• A modern office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
• Working in a young, creative and matey team
• Home Office Option (after trail period)
• Flexible working hours
[Apply online] now by sending your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references / certificates, desired salary as PDF files) through our online form.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!