Cluetivity® revolutionizes computer games and turns the entire world into your playground. Our games combine the best elements of GPS treasure hunting and live escape game with augmented reality technologies and provide a new and fun outdoor experience for families, groups and businesses. And here is how it works: https://youtu.be/_zHegxNIfL0
Numerous leisure, tourism and event companies in more than 16 countries worldwide already use successfully our games and software to let people playfully experience cities and places. Get more information on our website: http://www.cluetivity.com
In order to grow our international team we are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Online-Marketing-Managers to join our team in Berlin, Germany.
Join our team now and be part of our exciting journey!
As our first Content Marketer, you will power Cluetivity´s growth with engaging and convincing content. You will work together with our Marketing and Sales Team and CEO to create a strategy for content that will drive new sales opportunities. You will enjoy the freedom to try different strategies and to create the greatest value for our customers and Cluetivity.
• Writing the best possible Content for our Website, Blog, external Blogs and related websites in order to increase the relevant traffic
• Administration and further development of our Websites with CMS (WordPress) and external partners
• You develop and oversee the whole Content-Marketing-Strategy
• You work together with external partners and create fruitful Marketing-Cooperations
• You work together with external partners and create and control SEM-Campaigns
WHAT WE OFFER
• You will be part of an international, experienced and passionate startup team with flat hierarchies
• You are working with an innovative and exciting product with strong unique features
• Challenging tasks, responsibility and the opportunity to contribute innovative ideas
• Competitive salary and good opportunities for promotion in a dynamic work environment
• Flexible working hours
• Comprehensive coaching and training
• Joint team activities such as kicker tournaments, escape game events and trips
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG
• Experience in Online-Marketing or graduated in economics or equivalent education
• 2+ years of experience in Online-Marketing (ideally B2B)
• You love writing and good content, you have high communication skills and you are creative
• You have high stamina and you are performance-oriented
• You speak ideally native or a very good English (US or UK preferred). German, French, Spanish or any other language is an advantage
• You have technical affinity and an understanding of common software and web services
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to help us build the worldwide leading Augmented-Reality Games-Platform, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for us as well as your earliest date of entry!
Start: From now
Working time: part-time/full-time
Place of work: Berlin Adlershof
Life Action Games GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 29
Contact person: Michael Schiemann (CEO)
+49 (0) 30/2089-6727