We are currently looking for a Computer Vision Engineer (m/f)
You will be part of our team in Berlin and work on the Panono’s great panoramic stitching technology. This is an opportunity to apply your cross-functional skillsets, creativity and experience.
In detail, your tasks include:
• Participating in development of industry leading panoramic stitching
• Researching and reading academic papers on the ways to how to improve the technology
• Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related
• 2 years of experience in an R&D environment
• Strong C/C++ background
• Experience with image processing and computer vision
• Working understanding of OpenCV
• Detail-oriented personality and comfortable reading academic papers
• Proficiency in English is required, German is a plus
• International team with flat hierarchies
• Open-minded working environment
• Fair compensation and possibility to develop and shape a top-notch technology
• Exciting job in the heart of Berlin
Please send your detailed application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.