**We are Medlanes:**
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of around 20 highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech, medicine and entrepreneurship. We’re an alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by, among others, leading VCs, Bayer Healthcare, Microsoft and European insurance companies.
**Your Role and Responsibilities:**
* Build and develop a high performance marketing team and our marketing strategy
* Ownership of global marketing projects like campaign planning, customer research, growth, new channel development
* Optimize growth of all our free and paid user acquisition across all channels (from SEA and SEO to partnerships and app marketing, etc.), especially mobile based on various KPI’s
* Work on the optimization of every aspect of the conversion funnel
* Help build a branding strategy to create a positive company image
**Who we are looking for:**
* High intrinsic motivation and the willingness to go the extra mile
* Strong experience in multiple marketing channels (SEO, SEA, App Marketing …)
* Proactive, result oriented work style with a data driven mindset
* Out of the box thinker who is eager to find growth hacks the world hasn’t seen yet
* Previous startup and leadership experience
**What we offer:**
* You work directly together with the management team and the founders with a high impact on the future of the company
* You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare
* You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin
* Work in an awesome office with breakfast on mondays, beer on fridays and an actual staff cook who makes sure no one ever goes home hungry
* High responsibility
* Competitive salary with ample room to grow and rise in the ranks as the company gets bigger
* Relevant share stake for high performers
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Start date: Position available now
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra (Founder) and Chung Huynh (HR Manager). We are excited to get to know you!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!