We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of more than 20 highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech, medicine and entrepreneurship. We’re an alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of multiple innovation grants and supported by, among others, leading VCs, Bayer Healthcare, Microsoft and European insurance companies.
– Support us in the development of Data Warehouse solutions during various phases
– Create reports which help us to understand the condition of the company (KPIs)
– Analysis of different activities within the company (Marketing, Operations, Finance…etc)
– Support the launch of different marketing campaigns with analysis of old campaigns
– You will take care of the extension of the company data model as well as preliminarily analyze the requests of the BI systems
**Who we are looking for:**
– You study Information Technology (e.g. Informatics, Mathematics, Physics) or a business related subject
– You have already gained first-hand experience in data modeling and participated in building analytical systems
– You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and have basic command of databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
– You are already familiar with analyzing KPIs
– You have basic HTML knowledge
– You are willing to learn about complex business questions and to answer them
– Strong written and verbal English skills
**What we offer:**
– You work directly together with our CMO and the founders with a high impact on the future of the company
– You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare
– You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and motivated team in the middle of Berlin
– Work in an awesome office with breakfast on Mondays, beer on Fridays and an staff cook who makes sure no one ever goes home hungry
– High responsibility
We are constantly looking for great talents and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Position available now
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Manuel Gonzalez (CMO) and Chung Huynh (HR Manager). We are excited to get to know you!