**We are Medlanes:**
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere – basically a “ doctor on your smartphone”.
We’re a team of around 20 highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech, medicine and entrepreneurship. We’re an alumnus of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by, among others, leading VCs, Bayer Healthcare, Microsoft and European insurance companies.
**Your role and responsibilities:**
– Wide range of Business development topics (from analysis, marketing to funding etc.)
– Developing business strategies
– Assisting in various short term projects
– Developing B2B and B2C concepts
– Support in fundraising
– Own project with high responsibility
– Train your entrepreneurial skills by supporting the founding team in strategic and organizational issues.
**Who we are looking for:**
– You are a student looking to complete a mandatory internship
– Proficiency in English, fluency in German is a plus
– Proactive and result oriented working style
– Good in writing and editing content
– Good research skills
– High level of creativity and critical thinking
– Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
**What we offer:**
– You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
– You experience an excellent learning culture
– You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin
– Work in an awesome office with breakfast on Mondays, beer on Fridays and an actual staff cook who makes sure no one ever goes home hungry
– You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Start: Position available now
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra (Founder) and Chung Huynh (HR Manager). We are excited to get to know you!