We have some free space in our Studio and are looking for designers, craftsman, photographers, business people all kind of creative, productive people (freelancers or small business) to share our space with.
– 1-2 workspaces in a shared 25 sqm studio room (available from 01.02.2017)
– one studio room with ca. 25 sqm (available from 01/or 15.03.2017)
– 5 workspaces on tables in the common room (available from 01/or 15.03.2017)
Our studio is on the 5th floor of a charming old brickhouse situated in an industrial area in Berlin Tempelhof, between the Tempelhofer field and the Teltow Kanal.
We have a lot of different material suppliers and hardware stores in the neighborhood and a fast connection to the freeway (Berliner Ring).
The bus M46 stops directly in front of the building.
There are some grocery stores around where you can get your food, take it to our full equipped kitchen and prepare a delicious meal.
Or you take a short walk to the Tempelhofer Hafen to have your lunch break.
Our small in-house workshop enables quick prototyping and encourages a collaborative working atmosphere.
On the other half on our floor is a bigger wood workshop, a Longboard Production, a Product Designer, 2 Carpenter and a small film company.
The material elevator is directly going into the studio and the attic with possible storage space (10-15 sq.)
We are looking for people to share and to co-create the space and to become part of our creative network.
Beside a nice and friendly working atmosphere you get:
– cleaning 1x week
– fully equipped kitchen, fridge storage
– access to the common workshop area
– possibility to use the photo area for
photoshoots, set ups etc.
– material elevator
– 24 h video surveillance of the building
Optional (extra costs):
– storage space in the attic 10-15 sq.
– 1 parking space in front of the house
Drop us a line if you want to know more about the price, have a look at the space and to get to know each other.
Looking forward to getting to know you!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!