We are a rising neurotech company called **Neurosphere** in the field of brain-computer interfaces. Our software combines the newest findings of neuroimaging with that of advanced machine learning. Our vision
is to empower people to reach their full potential. The way we want to unlock these potentials is by making neurotech simple to use, understandable and more accessible for everyone.
Our first product is an automatized EEG Neurofeedback System which uses proven scientific methodologies for the improvement of mental and emotional capabilities of individuals and teams.
With our first product we are focusing on B2B customers who are willing to implement a very effective solution that is based on proven methodologies to decrease stress levels and to increase productivity.
Within the next months we will launch our first product on the German and Swiss market and now we are looking for a talented person in the field of marketing and business development to support our team.
**Starting date: 15th of February or March 2018**
• Work together with the founder team to co-develop, and implement external communications strategies for our product
• Work with general interest and industry media to generate awareness for our products and services that translate into leads
• Develop and write stories that align with our mission and products’ value propositions for onsite communication and external outlets
• Support the teams in the fields of customer relationship, account and investor relationship management
• Support the team in the field of back office and controlling tasks Requirements
• Currently enrolled as a student in Berlin
• Work experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to problem solving
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
• You are an optimist but also thoughtful and considerate
• You’re a strong writer in English and German
• You see the big picture but have an eye for the detail
• You’re a driven self-learner constantly looking to improve
• You are strongly analytical
**What we offer:**
• your work will directly help to increase the emotional and mental well-being of many people
• a dedicated and friendly team with passion for new technologies and neuroscience
• fast decision-making and an open startup culture
• a great office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with lots of space for creative work
**If you are interested to join our journey for better brains then please feel free to send us your CV and brief motivational letter to email@example.com**