ctrl QS supports global brands in implementing their international digital strategies. Our services cover both rollout management for digital marketing and ecommerce projects as well as ongoing web support to facilitate running business. Our clients are renowned brands from the fast moving consumer goods and luxury industries.
Our international team is continuously growing and we are looking for you to support us as Working Student or Intern in the digital marketing environment.
The tasks that await you:
• Managing, migrating and maintaining online content for our clients using complex, state-of-the-art content management systems and other digital tools (e.g. asset management and eCRM tools)
• Setting-up localized versions of brand and ecommerce websites for desktop and mobile and integrating newly developed applications
• Frontend and backend testing of digital systems, tools, contents, applications and functionalities including precise quality assurance
• Executing digital projects in close collaboration with a project manager, taking over all operational elements of a rollout project
• Providing support on tool usage and ensuring processes and style guides are adhered to
Skills you can offer:
• Fluent English skills both orally and written, German skills advantageous
• Digital and technical affinity: you have a passion for state-of-the-art digital systems and a good technical understanding
• Professional work experience, preferably in working with CMS systems and in the digital marketing environment
• Very detail oriented and accurate working style
• Structured, efficient and independent way of working
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer at ctrl QS:
• Exposure: The opportunity to partake in international digital projects of renowned consumer and luxury brands
• Development: The opportunity to develop with ctrl QS and proactively shape our success story
thanks to our open door policy and flat hierarchies. Our solid company growth allows you to grow with us
• Internationality: An international work environment with colleagues from over 17 different countries
• Professionalism: We operate in a highly professional, client facing environment and our team is dedicated to sustaining a competent and efficient working style
• Engaging work environment: Our team enjoys weekly team breakfasts, meditative yoga-classes and challenging table soccer matches
Are you interested? Please send your application (cover letter, CV and earliest possible start date) to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.