crobo stands for quality performance marketing for mobile and online games. Our service portfolio covers the full range of marketing services for the gaming vertical, offering industry & specific niche analysis, new-player generation, compliancy monitoring and action optimization.
Our team consists of 40 international and highly motivated professionals with the sole mission of delivering high performance results and expanding our growing presence in the Gaming galaxy.
We are currently looking for a Trainee **Publisher Business Development (m/f) based in Berlin**
• Managing the acquisition, onboarding and development of new Publisher Accounts (Mobile and Online)
• Responsibility for identification of new opportunities for diversification on a continuous basis
• Responsibility and monitoring of the full client portfolio at strategic level
• Ensure valuable, relevant new client relationships
• Conduct regular analysis, and schedule strategic calls/meetings
• Interact as counterpart in the Account Management teams in the establishment of campaign prioritization, launch plans and budgeting
• Meet established monthly/quarterly team goals
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university
• First knowledge of performance marketing and advertiser/client management as well as best practices
• Sales approach and we can do it mentality
• Eager to development, go beyond the goals
• Fluency in English is mandatory, strong comprehension of German would be a plus
• Strong management skills, strategic mindset and high-level service orientation
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
• Solid problem solving skills and flexibility to support the team and other divisions into finding solutions
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send you application via email to **email@example.com**.