**adviqo AG**, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”. In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
Are you fluent in German on a native speaker level? Interested in messaging apps? Do you want to be part of a growing international team with a startup mindset inside a mature company? For our brand fortunica, we are looking for a detail-oriented
**Trainee Mobile Marketing (CRM) – German Markets (f/m)**
**fortunica** is a marketplace that connects advisors to people who seek answers in life. So far we have been featured in Android and iOS a couple of times and are available in 5 languages. You will find us high in the rankings in many countries under Lifestyle and top grossing.
– Main responsibilities in social media marketing strategies (focus in referrals)
– CRM: email & appstore review Management
– Develop email & mobile marketing campaigns with an excellent copywriting
– Website content management with an eye to UI/UX
– Build your public relations & affiliate networks
– Conduct analysis on customer retention & market research
– Manage your own projects in Growth Hacking & Online Marketing
– You will support the Customer Retention team
– BA/MA in Business Management within the focus Communication, Marketing or Digital Media, or equivalent practical experience
– Experience in the field of marketing already at least through an internship (ideally within the internet or mobile industries)
– Confident working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and you have experience with new media tools savvy
– You are an expert of the German and English language (native speaker level)
– You love to work in a team and know your way to get things done on time
**What you get**
– WE CARE: We care about our customers: users and readers, we care about our team and how can we make things easy or better for all our employees.
– WE GET IT DONE: We THINK long term, ACT short term but PLAN actions to fix the long term. We figure out ways to get it done.
– WE ENJOY: We love to do our work, to see that our actions have results and to grow professionally. We enjoy our time at work and help to make it enjoyable to be at the office with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and an entrepreneurial spirit.
– WE SUPPORT: We will support you right from the start during your relocation/visa process and/or other administrative issues
– WE DEVELOP: Consistent further development is the key for us, therefore we have individual trainings budgets & career plans
– WE OFFER: Daily drinks and fresh fruit, free sport and language (German & English) courses and a nice after-work culture
– Start date: Immediately Full-time (40h/week) & 12 months’ traineeship contract with the option to be taken over (full-time, unlimited contract)
– Place of work: Berlin (located in the heart of Berlin, directly close to Checkpoint Charlie; Berlin-Mitte)
**If this challenge appeals to you, then show us your talent by doing one of these exercises:**
– Propose a new appstore text for our app or write an article about fortunica
– Make a variation on how to reply to an Android app review
– Check our landing page and propose some copy changes app-fortunica.com
– Other? (up to you, maybe you wish to share a text of an article you created in the past)
… and send your application (CV, possible starting date, certificate of matriculation) + the results of your exercise to **firstname.lastname@example.org**.