Seerene provides the world’s first cloud platform that analyzes and evaluates soft¬ware systems and their development processes automatically, quickly, and precisely through Big Data and Visual Software Analytics. Our platform continuously integ¬rates all relevant software engineering data – such as code quality, development hotspots, test effectiveness and translates the data into actionable insights. Software risk potentials, optimization potentials and more can be seen at a glance.
You will be filling a critical leadership role in our technology organization, directly reporting to the founders and the Chief Technology Officer. You will be the leading force in defining, delivering, operating, and evolving our foundational systems. Seerene’s development team is one of the best in the industry, and we want to invest heavily in the growth and development of our development practices, systems, and processes. By bringing in your own and industry best practices and by directly influencing and implementing improvements to the company’s technology organization, you will be taking Seerene to the next level in our development systems and practices.
You will play a major role in our evolution and excellence. You drive the evolution of our foundational systems, processes and practices in the areas of development/build/release engineering, test organization and execution, and efficient and reliable tech operations in scalable machine grid environments.
Your Experiences and Skills
• Strong experience creating and or rapidly expanding development teams, systems, practices, and operations in a software product development company.
• Track record of exceptional personal results, routinely setting and meeting commitments that are a stretch for others.
• Proven ability to define goals that are challenging, but achievable and motivating to your team.
• 4+ years of experience in agile development practices, and ability to evaluate the quality of a team and a manager’s agile practices.
• 7+ years in management the functions software engineering, test engineering, project/program management.
• 10+ years of experience delivering software products, preferentially in the fields of web/SaaS and big data analytics.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience, and experience managing large budgets.
Who you are
• You are passionate about high-quality software development and the technology and knowledge that supports it. You know what it takes to deliver quality, sustainable systems, and you can teach others to do the same.
• You have a strong sense of setting, for yourself and your team, reliable outcomes, timelines and goals expectations. You know that the company’s success depends on this.
• You are a dedicated and focused leader. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others so we all become better.
• You get a kick out of learning new things and always stay current on new tools and approaches.
• You are a Recruiter! Seerene hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!