Seerene provides the world’s first cloud platform that analyzes and evaluates software systems and their development processes automatically, quickly, and precisely through Big Data and Visual Software Analytics. Our platform continuously integrates all relevant software engineering data – such as code quality, development hotspots, test effectiveness and translates the data into actionable insights. Software risk potentials, optimization potentials and more can be seen at a glance.
Task and Responsibilities
• Shape and optimize the big picture of both our highly scalable SaaS platform and the cloud-based IT infrastructure of a fast growing company.
• Work in the Seerene tech team with a dedicated focus on operations, automation and IT infrastructure processes.
• Analyze existing and potential bottlenecks and provide efficient solutions.
• Create solid scalable concepts and implement them in a pragmatic hands-on style.
• Communicate with and steer external service providers who are part of the overall picture of our SaaS operations and IT infrastructure landscape.
Qualification, Skills and Competencies
• Proven working experience in operating complex cloud services: High availability, continuous deployment, automation, and uptime are part of your understanding of SaaS operations.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex processes and break them down into modular, individually solvable tasks.
• You have a hands-on mentality and the intellectual skills to design far-sighted, solid solutions with pragmatic and efficient implementations.
• Experience in working in agile development environments is a plus.
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
• Fluently written and spoken English.