We are looking for a thoughtful, highly motivated system level software engineer to join our Berlin-based **early stage technology startup**. You will be part of a multicultural and interdisciplinary team developing **next-generation mobile wireless mesh networking technologies** that will enable users to stay ahead of the exploding demand for decentralized mobile apps and services. We collaborate closely with each other, we like to review each other’s work, share techniques and design things as a team.
– a professional with several years of experience
– willing to tackle the hard problems first
– proud to write readable, maintainable, and performant code
– strong experience with Java and related technologies
– a deep understanding of modern Android development
– experience with Android development tools
– released at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about experience with version control systems (git, subversion)
– knowledge in network technologies and know your streams and datagrams
**As a bonus, perhaps you also:**
– knowledge/hands on experience in wireless ad hoc/mesh routing protocols
– feel comfortable with test-driven development
– know your factory from your singleton, and when not to use either
– care about free speech and secure and private communication
– play a decent game of ping-pong
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!