**We are hiring!**
Are you looking for new challenges in your career? Do you want to be a key member of a rocketing and consolidated startup? We at OMNEA GmbH are looking for a System Administrator to be part of & support our Product development team from 8-10 people.
As a **System Administrator**, your main responsibility is to ensure the uptime, performance, resources, and security of our servers; acquire, install, or upgrade server components and software, provide routine automation , infrastructure support for developers.
– DNS configuration (A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, SPF, NS, etc.)
– Domain administration (including DNSSEC, reverse DNS)
– Proxies (direct and reverse)
– SSL certifcates
– IP Traffic
– Scrape protection
– Speed and performance
– Networking, Server routing rules
– Server backup
– Cron jobs configuration and maintenance, troubleshooting
– Firewall configuration and maintenance
– Database administration and tuning
**Technical Skills** (to support our product team):
– Apache, nginx
– HAProxy, Docker, Virtualization
– ElasticSearch, Kibana or other setup
– Application deployment – Continuous Deployment
– Continuous Integration
– Minimum 3 years of prior experience in related positions
– Academicl degree in a technical field
– Fluent in English
– Self starter, strong problem solving skills, independent thinker.
– Ability to work with customers at all levels (Leadership and non-Leadership)
– Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
– Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
– Performing routine audit of systems and software.
– Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
– Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
– Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords,etc.
– Answering technical queries and assisting users.
– Responsibility for security.
– Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
– Troubleshooting any reported problems.
– System performance tuning.
– Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
– Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems.
– Automate common tasks and repeatable process.
**What do we offer:**
– Attractive salary
– Professional development opportunities within the company and Ströer Group (our mother company)
– Flat hierarchies and great communication among employees and directors
– Startup atmosphere in a rocketing company with great learnings to offer
– High motivating working environment
– Great office with astonishing views in the heart of Berlin
For more informations just send an email at email@example.com or give us a call at: 030 5770 43237
You may apply only with your CV at the email adress listed above. We look forward to hear from your application!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!