**We are hiring!**
Are you looking for new challenges in your career? Do you want to be a key member of a rocketing and consolidated startup? We at OMNEA GmbH are looking for a System Administrator to be part of & support our Product development team from 8-10 people.
As a **System Administrator**, your main responsibility is to ensure the uptime, performance, resources, and security of our servers; acquire, install, or upgrade server components and software, provide routine automation , infrastructure support for developers.
– DNS configuration (A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, SPF, NS, etc.)
– Domain administration (including DNSSEC, reverse DNS)
– Proxies (direct and reverse)
– SSL certifcates
– IP Traffic
– Scrape protection
– Speed and performance
– Networking, Server routing rules
– Server backup
– Cron jobs configuration and maintenance, troubleshooting
– Firewall configuration and maintenance
– Database administration and tuning
**Technical Skills** (to support our product team):
– Apache, nginx
– HAProxy, Docker, Virtualization
– ElasticSearch, Kibana or other setup
– Application deployment – Continuous Deployment
– Continuous Integration
– Minimum 3 years of prior experience in related positions
– Academicl degree in a technical field
– Fluent in English
– Self starter, strong problem solving skills, independent thinker.
– Ability to work with customers at all levels (Leadership and non-Leadership)
– Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
– Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
– Performing routine audit of systems and software.
– Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
– Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
– Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords,etc.
– Answering technical queries and assisting users.
– Responsibility for security.
– Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
– Troubleshooting any reported problems.
– System performance tuning.
– Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
– Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems.
– Automate common tasks and repeatable process.
**What do we offer:**
– Attractive salary
– Professional development opportunities within the company and Ströer Group (our mother company)
– Flat hierarchies and great communication among employees and directors
– Startup atmosphere in a rocketing company with great learnings to offer
– High motivating working environment
– Great office with astonishing views in the heart of Berlin
For more informations just send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at: 030 5770 43237
You may apply only with your CV at the email adress listed above. We look forward to hear from your application!