Are you creative? Decisive? People-driven? If you said yes, then we have the team for you! Skyroam takes pride in providing exceptional customer service to our users. Skyroam Berlin is looking to grow our german customer support team to help manage and ensure that our users are well assisted with any problems or concerns that may arise. Our goal is to make it easy for our users while traveling. Skyroam provides a service helping travelers stay connected in a simple way. We’re looking for awesome individuals that will strive to go above and beyond to help our users. The ideal candidate is friendly, passionate about helping others, can communicate effectively with diverse groups and wants to build a positive relationship with our users. The Customer Support Representative will support our contact center customers via telephone, email, web chat and other social media channels while providing the best possible customer experience in every interaction.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– At least 12 consecutive months of customer service or support environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
– Desire and willingness to learn new skills
– Enjoy and excel interacting with people of all personality types
– Self-sufficient and self-motivated
– Technologically savvy, including a minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
– Excellent German and English skills are a must
What you will do:
– Respond to and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s technical experience, determining the cause of the problem, identifying and explaining the best solution to resolve the issue, expediting the correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
– Interact with customers, the Customer Support Manager, and the sales team to handle a variety of pre-sales and post-sales service functions.
– Provide ongoing support to customers on website navigation and technical issues
– Respond to, triage, and resolve customer phone calls, support tickets, and emails.
– Work with team members to manage support issues and create efficient processes
– Pass along any promising customer ideas and suggestions to the rest of the team
– Provide back-up assistance as needed with some shipping and logistics duties
– Knowledgeable in the mobile industry and technology
– Experience with Freshdesk or similar customer support software.
– Customer support or community management experience within an online/social/casual environment.
– Some shipping and logistics experience is a plus
– Education: Bachelor’s degree
You feel that this is the position for you? If the answer is yes, please apply to us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We can’t wait to work with you!