We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes is one of the leading digital health companies in Europe that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of around 20 highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech, medicine and entrepreneurship. We’re an alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of multiple innovation grants and supported by, among others, leading VCs, Bayer Healthcare, Microsoft and European insurance companies.
Implementing a high performance local marketing strategy (i.e. we focus on Berlin) combined with strong app marketing/retention.
– Manage and run a high performance marketing team and our marketing strategy
– Execute all of our marketing projects like campaign planning, customer research, growth, new channel development
– Grow and streamline all of our marketing channels for user acquisition and retention (from Local Marketing, App/Mobile Marketing, to SEA, SEO etc.)
– Optimization of every aspect of the conversion funnel
– Help build a branding strategy to create a positive company image
Who we are looking for:
– Strong experience in multiple marketing channels (Local Marketing, SEO, SEA, App Marketing …)
– Proactive, result oriented work style with a data driven mindset
– Out of the box thinker who is eager to find growth hacks the world hasn’t seen yet
– Previous startup and first leadership experience
– Very strong analytical and communication skills
What we offer:
– You work directly together with the management team and the founders with a high impact on the future of the company
– You get the opportunity to build something meaningful that will fundamentally change healthcare
– You work in one of the hottest startup sectors as part of a young and enthusiastic team in the middle of Berlin
– Work in an awesome office with breakfast on Mondays, beer on Fridays and an actual staff cook who makes sure no one ever goes home hungry
– High responsibility
– Competitive salary with ample room to grow and rise in the ranks as the company gets bigger
– Relevant share stake for high performers
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date and how you found our job posting. Send us an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra (Founder) and Chung Huynh (HR Manager). We are excited to get to know you!