**Tiger Facility Services** (formerly known as BOOK A TIGER) is building the first multi-service platform for facility management, connecting our customers with the products and services required to seamlessly operate their business. From CRM workforce management and reporting – we are building the engine that overcomes today’s facility management challenges. We are looking for a highly motivated **Senior Marketing Manager (m/f/d)** with a „Getting things done“- mindset.
You will have ownership and responsibility for your tasks and projects. To work independent on what you feel is most urgent and necessary to acquire customers and to build the go-to-brand for facility services. You will thereby develop new skills along your passion and be surrounded by like-minded, curious and supportive colleagues.
– You will plan and execute marketing campaigns targeting potential customers
– You will be responsible for boosting our SEO efforts incl. instructing our content writers
– You always look at improving the content quality and you keep the relevant key performance indicators in mind (ex. CAC, CTR, Reach etc.)
– You support in the delivery of a number of projects, such as various types of video content (online ads, how-to film, customer stories),
CRM content (newsletter) and many other formats (presentations, brochures etc.)
– You develop creative concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that are in line with the brand strategy
– You discover trends through campaign analysis and you make impactful presentations based on the data to improve campaign performance and
– You will be the go-to project manager for all things related to marketing, working closely with the rest of the marketing team (ex Art Director, Growth Manager) as well as other departments to execute and roll-out new initiatives
– You will be a primary contributor to build our brand
– You have at least 4 years of professional experience in online marketing with at least 2 years of experience working hands-on in SEO
– You are a highly skilled campaign and content creator
– You have a strong understanding of brands, advertising and CRM
– You are experienced in working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided
– You have the ability to interpret a brief and to communicate it internally
– You are a great presenter and feel comfortable with varied audiences
– You are able to work on multiple projects at one time
– You have an excellent eye for detail
– German on a native level and fluency in English are required
– An international and highly motivated team of top performers
– An agile company with flat hierarchy where the contributions of each employee are recognized and appreciated
– You will work in a fast-paced, ambitious and inspiring environment
– Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin and competitive salary
– One home office day per week
**How to apply?**
We know that there is little correlation between degrees or internships and success in a business environment. Hence, we would like to know our candidates’ personalities. Please provide an inspiring letter of motivation, explaining why you would like to work at Tiger Facility Services, what you are currently doing and what you are interested in along with your CV. We are nerds and tech enthusiasts by heart. We want to hear crazy stories. That is what inspires us.
If we caught your interest, apply for this position by sending us an email to Michalina Sacewicz (Team Lead HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org.