**Meetrics** is a fast-growing Berlin-based company founded in 2008. Since then we develop and distribute software solutions around the topic of ad verification and optimization of digital advertising.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
– Be a mentor for new team members or junior developers and share knowledge within your team
– Keep track of the browser technology landscape to keep our measurement and fraud detection solution up-to-date with the latest state of technology
– Improve our coding guidelines for sustainable development
– Optimize components for maximum performance and maintainability
– Develop, deploy and maintain new user-facing features
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
– Write clean and testable code and conduct code reviews
WHO YOU ARE
– Familiar in working with frameworks like React, Backbone, Ampersand
– Familiar with OOP and MVC – you know what clean code means and you are familiar with common design patterns
– Experienced in working with RESTful APIs
– You are familiar with unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Karma
– Familiar with continuous integration and build tools like Jenkins, Webpack or Gulp
– Big plus: good knowledge of browser automation tools like Selenium
– Experience with working in an agile development environment
– Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
– A permanent contract in full time
– An office with excellent transport connections directly at Alexanderplatz
– A settled work environment with flat hierarchies in an international team
– Free drinks, fresh fruit, lunch vouchers, employee discounts, team events, as well as subsidies sports courses
– Flexible working hours and home office for a better work-life balance
– Regular feedback and the opportunity to participate in trainings, conferences, meetups and language courses as part of our employee development
– Choose your technical equipment by yourself (Mac / Linux / Windows)
– Plenty of room for your ideas and the chance to have an impact on the company’s development
– Support with relocation and visa process
We are looking forward to your application!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!