**Meetrics** is a Berlin-based company founded in 2008 by Max von Hilgers, Philipp von Hilgers, Hendrik Schumacher and Felix Badura.Since then we develop and distribute software solutions about ad attention. Our product range spreads from viewability of display, mobile and video ads to audience verification, fraud prevention and brand safety. We therefor enable companies and agencies to optimize quality and efficiency of their online ads.
Our Team of more than 70 experts in yet 7 countries constantly strives to be European market leader in campaign measurements & optimization. More than 400 happy customers, such as L’Oréal, Nivea, Spiegel, Volkswagen and Ferrero already accompany us on our rise.To reach our goals, we need to have you on board!
Your expertise will actively contribute to constantly improve our products and services. More-over you support us in becoming even better!
**What you’ll do**
We’re looking for an experienced frontend developer with a getting things done-attitude to join our team. You’ll focus on the development of our ad verification solution, which runs on billions of devices each day as well as our customer dashboard. We work in an interdisciplinary team of backend, frontend and data engineers, product managers as well as quality assurance and DevOps experts.
– Provide technical leadership in frontend development.
– Develop, deploy and maintain new user-facing features.
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
– Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
– Optimize components for maximum performance.
– Write clean and testable code and conduct code reviews.
– Be a mentor for new team members or juniors and share knowledge within your team.
**Who you are**
– University degree in a technical field, or a comparable qualification.
– Familiar in working with frameworks like React, Backbone, Ampersand, Vue.
– Experience in working with RESTful APIs.
– You are familiar with unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Karma.
– Knowledge of version control systems – Git or SVN.
– Familiar with continuous integration and build tools like Jenkins, Webpack or Gulp.
– Experience with working in an agile development environment.
– Fluent in English.
**Our tech stack**
– Backend: Java, Pearl (Spring Boot, JUnit).
– Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
– Data Engineering: Scala (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, LinkedIn’s Gobblin).
**What we offer**
– A permanent contract in full or part time.
– An office with excellent transport connections directly at Alexanderplatz.
– A settled work environment with flat hierarchies in an international team.
– Free drinks, fresh fruit, lunch vouchers, private package delivery, employee discounts, team events, as well as subsidies for KITA and sports courses.
– Flexible working hours and home office for a better work-life balance.
– Regular feedback and the opportunity to participate in trainings, conferences, meetups and language courses as part of our employee development.
– Plenty of room for your ideas and the chance to have an impact on the company’s development.
– Any tech equipment you need (Mac/Linux/Windows).
– Relocation and Visa Service.
**How to apply**
Upload your application documents via: https://meetrics-jobs.personio.de/job/40797. Your contact person is Nadine.