Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 250,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company’s global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Associate to join Atheneum’s Global Business Development Team and support the Managing Partners in the UK Region. As the Business Development Associate UK, you will be launching the Office in London with the goal to boost Atheneum’s presence in the United Kingdom. The UK is a high growth opportunity and the role will be expected to accelerate this growth by establishing, deepening and expanding relationships with both new and existing clients. You will undertake this opportunity together with one of the Managing Partners. This is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. For the right candidate a long term career path with participation in the company’s global expansion and offices would be a strong possibility.
**Profile We Are Looking For**
– University degree in Business Administration, Sales or a relevant
– Relevant work experience in sales, research, or lead generation; a
proven track record of success in telephone sales is an advantage
– Ability to quickly build credibility and rapport with senior
– Strong drive, proactive mindset and solution oriented attitude
– Excellent organizational skills and high standard of professionalism
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with
multinational cross functional teams
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office
– Fluent in English, an additional language would be an asset
– Generating new business leads through professional networking and
cold-call techniques, which once warmed up are handed over to
Managing Partners in the UK Region
– Supporting Managing Partners in the UK Region in their business
development efforts ie. lining up meetings, creating supplementary
marketing documents for client pitches (presentations, case studies,
proposals), key point of contact for client coordinations
– Increasing the awareness of the Atheneum brand and attractively
conveying Atheneum’s value proposition
– Researching new and existing clients to identify the most relevant
companies and the most important stakeholders within the targeted
– Adhering to all Atheneum Business Development standards and
processes, including a diligent usage of salesforce.com
– Providing general assistance to the Managing Partners (ie.
scheduling, administrative tasks, office management and acting as
Please apply on our website at http://atheneum-partners.com/careers
We are looking forward to your application!
Watch our company videos to get a glimpse of life at Atheneum and meet our employees: http://atheneum-partners.com/careers