**Who we are**
Industrial Analytics is a young innovative company founded by experts on turbomachinery and artificial intelligence. We are developing a monitoring system for turbocompressors and steam turbines to carry out condition based maintenance and other consulting services. These turbomachines are installed in the following sectors: power plants, industrial gases, refineries, oil & gas. The products and services offered by Industrial Analytics combine modern technology and high quality standards.
**What we offer**
● Creative co-working office including regular networking events located in the city center.
● Working with a highly motivated team in an agile and dynamic start-up environment.
● Competitive salary, flexible working time, possibility to develop your own ideas.
● You will work on a publicly funded research project to improve predictive maintenance for large turbomachinery systems.
● Your task is the analysis of problems and the development of algorithms for solving these problems.
● Application of methods for predictive maintenance and improvement by physics modelling.
● Collaboration with universities.
● Recent Master’s degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering or similar.
● Ideal is a specialization in numerical mathematics and scientific computing.
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
● Solid programming skills in at least one of the following: Java, Matlab, Python, Git
If this sounds interesting to you, please contact us for further information.