We are working on making the world a happier place by giving people the right tools to live a happy, flourishing and fulfilled life. Workout for Happiness (WfH) is a 3 and 6-month reconditioning program where people work on themselves on the mental, physical and social levels in an intense but fun way! We are an early-stage Startup and are looking for a Psychology Student to fill an internship position.
You will report directly to the Founders of Workout for Happiness and be involved in all kinds of research and content-driven activities in the psychological field. Apart from playing an influential role with regard to the WfH program’s content (research and writing), we offer you the unique opportunity to contribute to the company’s early growth. Moreover, you will gain insight into product management and all other departments and be the growth hacker of a young tech Startup in the heart of Berlin.
We offer an opportunity to:
* Work on a product with a purpose: our sole aim is to help change the world for the better
* Enrich WfH’s content by contributing to topics already existent in the program while brainstorming and researching new ones – All topics stem from Positive Psychology and other areas of happiness and well-being research (e.g. Gratitude, Losada Rate, Signature Strengths)
* Collaborate closely with the Founders to shape and structure the WfH program on the basis of its content
* Assist in preparing for, carrying out and supervising our third trial run of the program with candidates from all over the world
* Work at one of Europe’s most thrilling tech hubs – The Factory Berlin – neighbouring with unicorns Uber, Soundcloud, Google for Entrepreneurs, among others.
We provide you with the monthly Factory membership with which you can attend Factory events, Fireside chats, workshops etc.
• At the beginning, the opportunity is a full-time 3-month unpaid internship with possibility for extension/pay.
Who we are looking for?
* You have a strong understanding of the importance of giving back to society.
* You are in 3rd semester of your psychology degree or later (ideally you have finished your entire Bachelor’s degree in psychology) and demonstrate a good average or can otherwise prove that you are the top performer we are looking for.
* You are interested, knowledgeable and connected in the Positive Psychology field and other areas of happiness and well-being research.
* Ideally you have prior internship experience where you have shown dedication and a hands-on mentality – Startup experience is a plus.
* You like to drive the growth of a young Startup and have a passion for the happiness, health and well-being industries – Previous experience in those fields are a plus.
* You are fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information on the Workout for Happiness program, please visit: www.workoutforhappiness.com
Interested in joining our team?
Please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible with “Psychology Internship” in the subject line. Remember to include your resume, earliest start date, availability and one example of something that makes you happy. We look forward to hearing from you!