If you are a Web Product Owner or Product Manager with experience in WordPress & Woocommerce and or mobile apps environment, working closely with developers, designers and business stakeholders, please read on.
As a Product Manager, you’ll work closely with developers, designers, copywriters, and business stakeholders to build and optimize our Location-based Online Community website & mobile app. The perfect candidate will have product management experience in a comparable role, a passion for elegant and user-friendly technology and design, and the ability to focus the organization around the users’ needs.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
1. Develop, manage and communicate a mobile app & mobile web development roadmap aligned with strategic goals and competitive advantage in the marketplace
2. Produce and maintain documentation such as interaction flowcharts, and use cases
3. Define, gather and analyze requirements that include marketing, sales, customer service, design and development inputs
4. Develop recommendations on how to drive traffic (SEO), customer engagement, self-service and satisfaction
5. Assist developers in validating and troubleshooting new features
6. Track and drive improvements to Key Performance Indicators
7. Work with web analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing features
8. Establish a collaborative environment working with the web development team, designers, analysts and marketing to manage the execution of new features
1. 3+ years of product management experience for consumer facing e-commerce web or mobile applications
2. Attention to detail in interpreting stakeholder inputs and translating their needs into an actionable product road map
3. Experience analyzing and interpreting web analytics data to measure efficiency of existing and new features
4. Experience working in cross functional teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
5. Good understanding of Web Marketing and SEO 6. Good understanding of Web UX and design
7. Ability to create wireframes and mockups 8. Experience in user testing including executing A/B tests
9. Solid understanding of software implementations and web technologies
WHAT WE OFFER:
1. A fun and dynamic startup environment
2. Hands-on learning of marketing/business development techniques in a global setting
3. Competitive remuneration package
4. Opportunity to travel to our HQ in Singapore
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV & cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for this role with the subject ‘Online Marketing Executive’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MobTrack Pte. Ltd. is a fast growing mobile marketing agency, specializing in mobile pay-for-performance programs that drive results for e-commerce businesses around the world. We create custom mobile campaigns and content solutions aimed at generating leads and conversions that hit your ROI targets. We are young, fun, collaborative and very social!