Peak Ace AG, established in 2007, is an international performance marketing agency based in Berlin. With more than 100 employees, we implement campaigns in over 20 languages at native speaker level. With our technology-driven approach, Peak Ace is a one-stop shop for highly flexible, data-driven solutions for all relevant performance marketing channels including PPC, Social Advertising, Digital Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization, SEO as well as Performance Content Marketing.
– Independent management of search engine marketing campaigns for
– Constant strategic optimization and expansion of French-speaking
campaigns as well as conception, development, control, analysis,
management and optimization of accounts
– Preparation and presentation of results, reports and analyses
– Responsibility for own product areas
– Continuous learning and knowledge transfer about users, markets and
– Development and implementation of own ideas and strategies
– Coaching for managers, junior managers and trainees
– Excellent language skills in French (native speaker level)
– Fluent in either German or English. Fluent skills in both languages
is a plus, not a must.
– Completed studies or excellent completed apprenticeship, ideally in
the marketing or media environment
– At least three years of work experience in the field of search engine
– Certification to Google Advertising Professional (Google Adwords
– Knowledge of the tools and technologies used in the SEA context (3rd
party tracking tools, AdWords editor, bid management)
– High online affinity and enthusiasm for keyword advertising
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel
– Analytical and communicative approach as well as a high degree of
initiative and team spirit
*WHAT WE OFFER*
– A corporate culture in which participation is encouraged in a fun,
– Work in a creative environment with a steep learning curve
– Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
– Be part of a multicultural team
– Company lunch Monday to Thursday (for free)
– Modern working space in the heart of Kreuzberg
– Close cooperation with well-known brands from all conceivable
– Home office option (after the probation period)
– Work in the sun: enjoy a whole week in our pool office in Cyprus
– Flexible working hours
– Regular team events
Apply online now by sending us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references / certificates, desired salary) as PDF files. Please note that we can only consider complete applications which are submitted through this online form.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the startup ecosystem in Berlin.
You have Successfully Subscribed!